A few days ago I did receive an email from Jim Harrison - an employee of NOMAD. It was kind of a funny email - super casual, and really non-typical communication. But I think the email overdid it, and something smelled like a marketing trick.
See the email below. Isn't it a bit too much?
And today, interestingly enough, there was a follow-up email from the CEO - Noah Dentzel.
- we could have punished Jim, but we won't :) -- tell us a story!
- repeats the code, and what it means
- re-states it was sent by mistake
- asks not to share or post the code (awww .. it's so secret :) )
- tells us it will only work for one day - the expiration for the code is "hard-coded"
Obviously, it's an interesting approach to get people to use it, share it, and act before the expiration day. Love it! I hope it was successful!